Basic Security Guarding Course
- To equip security Officers/trainees with the required knowledge, skills, attitude and competencies that would enable them carry out various functions in the protective security industry.
- To provide you with the necessary skills and confidence to plan, lead, coordinate and direct the work of subordinates to accomplish designated objectives
- To provide the students with knowledge on what is a Control Room, how it functions and the various types of control rooms in order to be able to effectively and efficiently operate in a Control Room
Crime Scene Management Training
- Ability to identify & follow the procedure of a first responding office,
- Outline the procedure necessary to ensure security & safety at the scene
- Define & control the boundaries.
- Importance of detailed documentation.
- Importance of providing a detailed crime scene briefing to officers in charge.
Dog Handling Training
- To acquire the skills, knowledge on dog handling, safety of dog handler and the security dog.
- Why terrorism cannot be legally defined.
- Overview on the history, evolution and types of terrorist Acts.
- Active shooter
- Bombs, IED’s and suicide vests.
- Search techniques (vehicles and personnel’s)
Fill Form Below to Book A Course